2009年12月8日星期二

Meaningless...

yeah
4.35am now..
TOO early sleep just now
causing me cant sleep and wake up so early > .<
OMG, what' should i do now = =

i wish i could find someone to chat with
but= =
haih... forget it
alone better i guess xD

this few days only.. a lot of stress coming from all direction towards me
not enough MONEY to spend , exam week , emotion problems , blah blah blah....
@#$% ! find someone else leh , i'm too young to suffer all this stuff xD
even though i'm 20's alrdy = =

9th of december
last exam, hopefully i'll pass this subject (praying...)
after that...
workING xD
money~~ wait for me coming ~~

hey god...
will i find my fate ? or fate will come to find me ? xD
i wish i could find someone to share something
happy or sad
as least got someone that i'm love will stay by my side to cheer me up xD

will you be the one .. ?





or maybe..?





not :)

没有评论:

发表评论