2010年1月8日星期五

iM boRED

due for waiting my time to pass
desided to write blog to make the time run more faster
orelse my mind will make me think a lot of stuff to bother

im already make a decision
i'll try to reduce playing some of the bored website
as i continue playing , i think i'll keep on my life so meaningless to me

for the sakes of someone or for my own sake , i've decided to make my meaningless life to be more meaningful
be ready get used to working milieu , NOT MORE playing games or websites surroundings me anymore

but i'll keep on updating my blog here cause this is my only way to let off my emotions and atleast at here i got someone will quietly listen to my problems without saying a words :)

try harder to get what im want to do right now is my main target now
cheers up dude :)

a song of li sheng jie(sam) call bao qian quite catching my heart at the moment right now
touching song :)

没有评论:

发表评论